New book

Welcome to the new Bear Mountain Builders Forum - an interactive internet service we provide to encourage communication between canoe and kayak builders
reinbilt

New book

Post by reinbilt »

FYI , John Michne's new book on building an Adirondack Guide Boat is available thru his web site. Ordered mine today. Can't wait to start!
Glen Smith

Post by Glen Smith »

Thanks, I'll have to check it out for sure!
John Michne

Post by John Michne »

Reinbilt and Glen -

Thank you for your enthusiasm over my new book, but it is not quite available yet. It will go to the printer this coming week, if it is not there already, and be on the street by the end of September or before. The pages on my web site you stumbled on are hidden, and are preliminary so I could test them. The ordering info with regard to PayPal was simply thrown together so I could finish the page. I have to get a PayPal seller’s account yet, and a New York state sales tax number. All that will be done by the time the book is available. Then I will rearrange the web site so that the book cover page will come up when you enter my web site, with the option to get more info on the book or proceed through to my regular web site.

Since you found my preliminary web pages, I’ll change the site so that the info pages are available.

Thanks again for your interest.

- John