2008 Small Craft Builders Rendezvous

Welcome to the new Bear Mountain Builders Forum - an interactive internet service we provide to encourage communication between canoe and kayak builders
mtpocket

2008 Small Craft Builders Rendezvous

Post by mtpocket »

Hello fellow builders,
In the Paddling Events & "Get Togethers" section of this forum I have posted a thread with a copy of the invitation to the 2008 Small Craft Builders Rendezvous.

Joan and Ted has done us a huge favor in getting the word out so early in the year. Many of us have to start planning our vacation in January and the earlier we have these notices, the better chance we'll be in attendance. Lucky for us, the invitation is posted here on the forum. Not so for those who don't know about this wonderful website. Here's where you can help.

I have about 130 printed invitations for the rendezvous. I have already stopped by our local outfitter and left some for distribution. I was turned away by another retailer with the sale of plastic boats being his reason.

If anyone would be interested in helping me get the word out by passing out some of these invitations, please send me a Private Message with your name and address and the number of invitations you wish to have. I will try to fulfill all requests if possible. I will not share any of your information and will delete it as soon as the invitations are in the mail. I will send these to you at my expense. Also, if anyone wants just one invitation, please do the same. I will pay postage.

Thanks for you help and I hope to see you there in July.