Finally...I'm starting

Welcome to the new Bear Mountain Builders Forum - an interactive internet service we provide to encourage communication between canoe and kayak builders
Dave K.

Finally...I'm starting

Post by Dave K. »

Hello Everyone,

Well after a long absence from the thought of building a canoe, I'm finally setting my sights to start my canoe. I've only had my Ranger plans since summer of '07 ?!@@##()?# I had an unfortunate incident and cut off 3 fingers (not on a power saw), BUT... they where put back on, and I'm ready to go.

I did alot of reading and planning but of course I've forgotten most of it. I'm looking forward to my project. Looks like a great forum for help and information and I'm excited to get going!!
Glen Smith

Re: Finally...I'm starting

Post by Glen Smith »

Hi Dave, welcome to the Forum. The Ranger is a sweet canoe, I am sure you will enjoy it. Looking forward to seeing progress photos.
fonz

Post by fonz »

Hi Dave, and welcome. It sounds like you had a positive outcome with your hand and doing well. It's never to late to start your build, good luck and have fun.
wb9tpg

Post by wb9tpg »

Welcome and good luck. I look forward to pictures of your build
finrod

Post by finrod »

cant wait to see some pictures, good luck building! :)
"what's the point in talking about freedom, if you don't have the guts to build your own boat and sail the seven seas"