Attaching Pictures to a new post.

Welcome to the new Bear Mountain Builders Forum - an interactive internet service we provide to encourage communication between canoe and kayak builders
WMegl

Attaching Pictures to a new post.

Post by WMegl »

How do I attach pictures to a post? My picture files are about 2.4 meg. I get an error message after trying to attach them that the maximum file size is 256 K.

Thanks.
First Timer
Glen Smith

Re: Attaching Pictures to a new post.

Post by Glen Smith »

WMegl

Post by WMegl »

Glen: I am not successful in following your directions. I have uploaded my files to photobucket. When I right click on the photo, I do not get a "properties" option. I am able to copy the URL of the photo. I cannot find a "Close Tags" option that you say is "above". Where is the "Close Tags" command?

Thanks.
First Timer
Glen Smith

Post by Glen Smith »

You didn't read the entire post and because I am no longer an Admin I cannot modify my original post. Follow these instructions:
Edited: Photobucket has added a new feature to their photo albums. In order to post a photo on the Forum you can now choose the photo then look at the right side of the screen. There is a series of 3 links for photo posting. Click on the 3rd link (bottom one) and the word (copied) will appear. Now you can just "paste" the link into your message on the Forum without having to use the "Img" And the "*Img" buttons at the top of the page.

To add photos and descriptions to the Forum: you can write the description then paste in the photo or you can reverse this procedure. Then go on to the next photo you want to add to your message and repeat the procedure. It is really quite easy to do.

Note: you can not write all the text for several photos then paste the photos into the text in between portions of the text. The photos will all appear after the text. The same is true for posting a series of photos then adding in the text between the photos. The text will all end up beneath the series of photos so you should compose the text for one photo, paste in that photo then go on to the next text and photo and so on.

WMegl

Post by WMegl »

Glen: Got it. Thanks for your help.
First Timer