Help finding a picture here

Welcome to the new Bear Mountain Builders Forum - an interactive internet service we provide to encourage communication between canoe and kayak builders
klein2000

Help finding a picture here

Post by klein2000 »

Hi

I was quickly looking for a deck design and passed by a photo of the bottom of a canoe? kayak somewhere in this area of a boat with an interesting design. The builder used several pieces of wood to create a visual pattern in the centre of the bottom where the design was outlined in a eye shape perimeter in the long axis of the boat with the angled wood pattern perpendicular to the long axis of this eye perimeter. Very pretty and unusual pattern. I can't seem to find it again.

If anyone has seen it, could you please send the link.

Thanks
Rob.
John Michne

Re: Help finding a picture here

Post by John Michne »

Is this it? Image
klein2000

Post by klein2000 »

Sorry, no. Nice design though. Perhaps my description was not accurate enough. So I will try to be a bit more careful this time.

The one I am looking for has the football looking to be only about 1 ft. long with what looks like a mirrored chevrons perpendicular to the axis of the boat. Much smaller perimeter. I found it unusual and quite attractive so I'd like to find it for a future project perhaps. I will keep looking too. Thanks so much for sending the reply.

Rob.
klein2000

Post by klein2000 »

Fount it.

thanks for helping.
Rob.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.