I'm a Geek: My Workshop in VR

This is the place for everything that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Bryan Hansel

I'm a Geek: My Workshop in VR

Post by Bryan Hansel »

Today, I built a spherical panoramic head, because they are becoming more popular than the single row ones that I do, and to test it, I made a VR Tour of my workshop. I'm not sure if anyone is interested, but you can see my kayaks and canoes in it (most of them, that is.)

This is kind of fun.

http://www.nessmuking.com/myshop.htm

Here is the still image of the 360 degree pano.

Rick

Post by Rick »

Great panorama! I'd seen some online before but they weren't so easy to view. Hope you'll take some where you go paddling... more!
Glen Smith

Post by Glen Smith »

That is really neat Bryan. I enjoyed the tour.
hoz

Nice

Post by hoz »

wowsa, verry nice! :applause
someday I'll fly, someday I'll soar
Bryan Hansel

Post by Bryan Hansel »

I went out hiking today with the tripod and new pano head and ended up taking three panos. I still have to iron out some of the bugs, but I think I did that in the workshop tonight. I'm about to head out on a two week tour of ND, SD, WY, and CO, so I'll take some more and post them when I get back.

In July, I'm taking a Boundary Waters trip. I have this image in my head of a 360 pano in the center of the canoe, so you can feel like you're sitting in the middle of the boat. I'll just have to find a shallow area of rock in the middle of the water to beach the canoe on for stability. I'll do campsites also. Should be fun.