South of Paradise

This is the place for everything that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Glen Smith

South of Paradise

Post by Glen Smith »

Hey my American friends, enjoy your national holiday tomorrow July 4th. Don't forget to come up to Canada and spend all your hard earned money. :big grin

Please do not complain about the price of our gas. We produce some and sell it to you for a lot less than we pay for it ourselves. Who is making all the profit? Now you and not me! :crying
canoeblderinmt

Post by canoeblderinmt »

Glen,
Thanks for the hat tip. On this day, when we here (and really the free people around the world) pause to give recognition and thanks for "The Shot Heard 'Round the World", that launched this "Grand Experiment", with the belief that men can govern themselves and freeing much of the world from the tyranny of monarchy, mysticism and despotism, there will be parades, fireworks and probably too much drinking by many. Never the less, it's great to be an American, and I am supremely thankful for all of those who have given their service to the cause of freedom and liberty.

And BTW, with Bush et al trying to turn this great nation into a 3rd World country, it is you Canadians who are taking advantage of the exchange rate and buying down here! :laughing

Happy 4th, my friend.

Greg
" Choose to chance the rapids, Dare to dance the tide..."
Bryan Hansel

Post by Bryan Hansel »

Happy Bunch-of-Rich-Guys-Who-Didn't-Want-to-Pay-Taxes-Day!

Happy 4th from your American friend just 30 miles from the Canadian border.