This is the place for everything that doesn't fit elsewhere.
- Posts: 3719
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 9:08 am
- Location: Baie-St-Paul, Quebec, Canada
To all our members south of the border, we hope you fully enjoy your celebrations. :party
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:18 pm
- Posts: 522
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 12:42 pm
- Location: Juneau, Alaska
And a belated happy Canada Day to our northern neighbors!!! :party
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:45 pm
- Location: Victoria, B.C., Canada
Yes, Happy July 4th to all our southern neighbours. Have a safe holiday and enjoy some time on the water in your "hard earned" canoes..
- Posts: 1374
- Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:11 pm
- Location: Warrenville, Illinois
On behalf of the United States, Thanks! I and my sons did get out on the lake for a paddle this afternoon. Plenty of waves from those crazy power boats, water skiers, jet skiis and pontoon boots scooting around the lake. Made for some fun paddling. It wasn't Quetico Provincial Park by a long shot but good to be out on the water nonetheless.