FS: Freedom Solo Plans

This is the place for everything that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Bryan Hansel

FS: Freedom Solo Plans

Post by Bryan Hansel »

I have a completely unused set of Freedom Solo plans which I'll never use, because a) I already have two solo canoes, and b) my allergy to epoxy continues to get worse with each boat, so if I build another boat, it will by my last and it will be my own design. I wish that wasn't the case, because I really wanted to try this boat, because it looked perfect for solo trips in the BWCA, and because I gave feedback during the design process. Anyway, Glen gave me the go ahead to post it here to see if anyone is interested in picking up the plans.

I'll sell them for $50 USD plus shipping and they'll come in the original shipping tube.
Patricks Dad

Re: FS: Freedom Solo Plans

Post by Patricks Dad »

Sorry to hear about your allergy Bryan. The FS is indeed an excellent BWCA boat. I made only minor changes to when I built it. At 44 pounds + a #3 Duluth pack, you're all set. I really enjoy mine. This would be a really good deal for someone.
Randy Pfeifer
(847) 341-0618
Randy.Pfeifer1@gmail.com
Bryan Hansel

Re: FS: Freedom Solo Plans

Post by Bryan Hansel »

I figured it would be good. We have a Wildfire and a Magic, so this was going to replace the Wildfire for our BWCA trips. Instead of solo boats, we've been using the Freedom 17.