This is the place for everything that doesn't fit elsewhere.
- Posts: 1378
- Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:11 pm
- Location: Warrenville, Illinois
However you observe the holidays I hope you are all enjoying them to their fullest while looking forward to creating new and marvelous masterpieces in 2017!
- Posts: 625
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:21 am
- Location: Bowmanville, Ontario
Thanks for the wishes Randy and I would also like to pass along my hope for a wonderful holiday season to all ...
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:23 pm
- Location: Fresno, California
Best wishes to all from the Left Coast over here. Takin a break from making strips and switched into Cookie mode. Busy tonight assembling stuff for the Grand-kids and tomorrow will be with family. Tomorrow afternoon I may sneak out to the shed and try to get one or two strips in. Time will tell.
But, for tonight, time to be a kid again as long as the knees hold out..!!! :)
- Posts: 1178
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:08 pm
- Location: Iowa
Merry Christmas to All
And may there be a new set of canoe plans under your tree ! Or at least new tool !
Keep your paddle wet and your seat dry!