Boat Storage

Post questions & answers about; paddle selection, building and maintenance; paddling techniques; boat transportation, storage & maintenance.
Patricks Dad

Boat Storage

Post by Patricks Dad »

I found a good spot for my Freedom-15. I used the Harken Hoist to hang it from the ceiling of the lakehouse I recently finished (well Ok, it's still not really done yet....) But I really like taking a nap under it (maybe that's why the house isn't done yet). It's easy to get down and take to the lake (about 90ft down the stairs). It's harder to get back up.. :rolling eyes ....

Randy Pfeifer
(847) 341-0618
Randy.Pfeifer1@gmail.com
Gene Burreson

Post by Gene Burreson »

Hi Randy,

Beautiful boat and beautiful house! Could you email me your email address, I want to get more information on the stripper with ribs, if you are willing? I remember some of your earlier posts about how you did it.

Gene Burreson
Gloucester, VA
gene@vims.edu
pawistik

Post by pawistik »

B E A U T I F U L ! :applause

Could you e-mail me your address, I want to move in! (Just kidding.)

One small comment though, I guess you don't put the boat up fresh from the water, dripping wet, maybe with some sand, mud and dirt inside and weeds hanging off of it eh? ;)

Bryan
Tershy_02

Re: Boat Storage

Post by Tershy_02 »

I store my boats in the rented boat storage in Vancouver, WA that is just 10 minutes drive away from my home. Actually, my new home cannot accommodation my boat and I use my boat only at weekend. So, I though to rent out storage space for my boat.