Searching

Welcome to the new Bear Mountain Builders Forum - an interactive internet service we provide to encourage communication between canoe and kayak builders
KARKAUAI

Searching

Post by KARKAUAI »

Hi, Glen,
I'm finding that when I do a search, click on one of the matches, then try to go back to the search results page, it says "page cannot be found". I have to go back to the search page and start over. Is this something I'm doing, or a glitch?
Thanks,
Kent
A hui ho,
Kent
Glen Smith

Post by Glen Smith »

After reading the first match you click on the "Back" arrow and you get the message "Page has expired" so you click on the "Refresh" arrow then you get a box that opens and offers you to "Retry or Cancel"?

Nope, never heard of it. Never happens to me. :rolling eyes

OK' it happens all the time, but the above procedure will get you back to the results of the search or at least it does for me. I press "Retry".

Anyone else have comments about the search feature? I will look into if it is a common problem.
reinbilt

Post by reinbilt »

Glen,
I have the same problem as Kent.
mtpocket

Post by mtpocket »

I have been having the same problem also. I noticed this problem many months ago and failed to point it out. My way around it is to right click on the topic and "Open in new window". Otherwise, I have to start over again.

:crying
Erik

Post by Erik »

same here... figgured it was me :crazy
Juneaudave

Post by Juneaudave »

It might be an Internet Explorer thing...no problems using Firefox.