Redbird Ready To Go

Welcome to the new Bear Mountain Builders Forum - an interactive internet service we provide to encourage communication between canoe and kayak builders
AlanWS

Post by AlanWS »

Congratulations on the beautiful boat and priceless experience. You and Patrick can make some more great memories paddling it.
Alan
Glen Smith

Post by Glen Smith »

Randy and Patrick, what more can I say than "job well done" or "mission accomplished"! That is one fantastic boat and I envy you the shared experience. :applause
pbrown

Satisfaction Guaranteed

Post by pbrown »

Randy and Patrick,

That's a great looking redbird. All's I know is that the more beautiful the canoe is, the more the scratches hurt, and by the looks of that canoe you guys are going to be shedding a few tears once in awhile. Great to have forumed with you while we built our canoes.

Phil
Bassbug

Post by Bassbug »

Randy and Patrick,

What a great looking bird! It looks good with one, two, or three aboard. You've done a great job on the boat and spending lots of meaningful time together. Congratulations.

Dale
mtpocket

Post by mtpocket »

Randy and Patrick,

I leave the country for one week and look what I missed. Wow, double wow, that is absolutely stunning. I looked through your pictures and noticed some you posted many months ago during the early phases of construction. Has it really been 13 months? Seems like only yesterday. No matter how long it takes to build such a boat, it is time well spent. You two not only have a beautiful boat to show for it but you also recieved a bonus, the memories of creating a work of art together. It's something not many fathers and sons get to do. I envy you both and hope you enjoy your fine craft for many years to come. Give each other a high five and a pat on the back.

:tu You deserve it.