Prospector molds and strongback free to new builder

Welcome to the new Bear Mountain Builders Forum - an interactive internet service we provide to encourage communication between canoe and kayak builders
manfromthepast

Prospector molds and strongback free to new builder

Post by manfromthepast »

I finished my 16' Prospector canoe last year and need to make room in my shop for my other hobbies. I would like to give my strongback and molds to somebody that is looking to build their first canoe. Everything is made from MDF and is very sturdy. I did not use staples in my build so the molds are like new. I live in NE PA and everything thing is free if you pick it up. I'll help you load it.
Barefoot Hiker

Post by Barefoot Hiker »

I am DEFINITELY interested! After poring over the plusses and minusses of all the plans I had recently decided on the Prospector 16 and am currently reading Canoecraft and scaling the plan inside. The gift of a strongback and all the forms would be a quantum leap in the building process! I live in Maryland about an hour south of Washington, DC. I see you live in northeast PA. Would you mind PM'ing me with the town?
manfromthepast

Post by manfromthepast »

Still available.
flyfishingvet

Post by flyfishingvet »

I am looking to build my first canoe this summer. I am in Lebanon, PA. How far away do you live from me?
manfromthepast

Post by manfromthepast »

I am between Bloomsburg and Hazleton. It takes me about an hour and twenty minutes to Lebanon. I'll send you a private message with my contact info.
manfromthepast

Given to Flyfishingvet.

Post by manfromthepast »

Give to Flyfishingvet.