Strip dimensions???

Welcome to the new Bear Mountain Builders Forum - an interactive internet service we provide to encourage communication between canoe and kayak builders
canoeblderinmt

Post by canoeblderinmt »

Gabe,
Your in/oputfeed tables don't need to be works of art, unless that is what you want, and have the $$'s for. Mine were here for ripping and planing 24 foot lengths for my 20 foot G'White:

I just adjusted the height as needed.

good Luck

greg
" Choose to chance the rapids, Dare to dance the tide..."
knehdn

Post by knehdn »

Hey Greg.

I plan on just the basics. I don't have that much coin for anything fancy. Just want to make sure I can get as much precision as possible with what I've got.

Curious though. How did you set up those three blades on your table saw? Just three blades with 1/4"+ spacers? Very cool idea. Looks like it worked pretty good. Not sure how much room I have on the arbor of my saw. I have one of those Bosch fold-up, wheel-around contractor tablesaws. Works great. Got it dirt cheap from a local pawnshop. Another deal I couldn't refuse. Just like my bandsaw. It was in a fire. Got it for free. Motor was still OK. Made a new cowling out of plywood, cleaned it up, replaced the guides ... works great.

Thanks for your input.

Gabe